CAs required for Credit Monitoring role at leading Arc
P ARC Private Limited is a company dedicated to the asset
reconstruction business. The operations are based out of Mumbai.
It acquires non-performing assets from banks and other financial institutions
along with underlying securities to restructure / realize / unlock the value of such
assets. They provide opportunities to qualified investors to invest in distressed
P Arc believes that the only limits to achievement of goals are in the mind. Every
member of the team is a self starter, has a clear, well defined role to perform
and seeks to excel at his job.
Job Description/ Work Profile
LPMG is entrusted to manage portfolio comprising of fairly large financial assets
which are expected to be resolved through restructuring of debt/or already
restructuring of debt has been implemented by Phoenix as resolution strategy.
The role envisages:
• Assisting the Vertical Head in effective management/ resolution of
existing portfolio and newly inducted cases in group, post acquisition.
The same would comprise of:
? Analysing the restructuring proposal submitted by the borrower/
discussed at Joint Lender’s Forum/ under Corporate Insolvency
? Implementing the restructuring proposal post necessary approvals
from competent authority; and
? Monitoring the restructuring implemented per resolution strategy.
• Analysing Annual Financial Reports, Techno Economic Viability Study,
Resolution Plan and Industry Dynamics etc.
• Preparing the necessary approval Notes;
• Attending and Participating in Joint Lender’s/Borrower/Investor meeting
for cases under the portfolio;
• Periodically preparing and updating statement of accounts;
• Maintaining monthly MIS for periodic submission to Senior Management
• Handling audit queries etc, maintaining and upkeep of documents/Case
• Identifying opportunities of debt aggregation through interaction with the
other Lenders and Borrower
To achieve your goals, you would need to work with cross functional teams in the
Desired Candidate Requirement
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• CA / MBA or equivalents having at least 0 - 2 years’ experience of working in a Bank / FI / ARC/ NBFC;
• Understanding of credit appraisal, credit monitoring, loan documentation;
• Should have a flair for structuring of financial transactions preferably in the
distressed asset space;
• Knowledge of SARFAESI, RBI regulations and IBC;
• Dynamic, clear communicator, a keen networker and with an ability to work in different work environments.