Exp CAs for Direct & International Tax in Top CA Firm
The firm of Chartered Accountants is based in Mumbai, Indias financial capital. With 21 experienced partners and more than 75 qualified Chartered Accountant employees. The partners are supported by a full repertoire of qualified staff, consisting of Chartered Accountants, MBAs and DISAs (Diploma in Information Systems Audit). All the Founding Partners are Rankers in both Intermediate and Final level of CA exams. The overall employee strength of Mumbai office is 400 plus
The firm’s clientele includes leading companies and banks in the country, foreign companies and their Indian subsidiaries, public and private enterprises in the manufacturing, trading and services sectors, leading law firms, and large non-profit organisations, they cater to many large and mid-sized businesses engaged in diverse industries. From out of our offices in Mumbai, we provide a wide variety of accounting, auditing, taxation, consulting and other professional services to our clients based not only in Mumbai, but also in various other cities of India, as well as in countries outside India. They also have a presence in Dubai, Bangalore, Chennai and Vadodara through branches there.
The firm has in-house expertise in diverse areas of practice, including audit and assurance services, direct taxes, indirect taxes, exchange control regulations and consultancy services and has set standards of excellence in each of these areas. Each area of practice is monitored and supervised by a partner-in-charge having an in-depth knowledge and experience in the specific area, ably supported by a highly motivated and enthusiastic pool of professionals.
Besides having the expertise in diverse areas of professional practice, the firm prides itself in its ability to provide personalised services to its clients and approaches client problems in a totally integrated manner. The lead partner takes responsibility of close co-ordination with the client and, wherever necessary, draws upon the firm’s resource of other in-house experts. This results in final delivery of the solution to the client in a seamless manner. The firm is thus able to provide innovative and holistic solutions tailor-made to the specific needs and requirements of its clients. The client is able to draw on the expertise of the entire talent pool of the firm and yet have the comfort and convenience of a single point relationship with the lead partner, who has would have in depth understanding of the client’s business.
Job Description/ Work Profile
• Evolving tax strategies and structures which would minimise tax incidence through a detailed evaluation of:
• Double Tax Avoidance Agreements entered into by India with various countries;
• Tax incentives and tax holidays and
• Tax incidence in other countries.
• Providing opinions on various complex tax issues;
• Tax planning for Non-Resident Indians, overseas entities desirous of setting up a business in India and Indian entities desirous of setting up an overseas business/base;
• Tax representation before the Indian tax authorities at all levels (up to the Income Tax Appellate Tribunal);
• Transfer Pricing studies; Advising organizations in designing a tax-efficient salary structure of employees;
• Advising on the applicability of withholding taxes and providing certification services for outward remittances;
• Preparation and filing of tax returns (income tax, withholding tax returns) in India and various other procedural compliances such as preparing and filing applications for a Permanent Account Number, Tax Deduction Account Number, certificate for non-deduction of taxes at source, etc.
• Various certifications required under direct tax laws;
• Updating clients on developments in the field of direct taxes which could have a bearing on their business
• Office Timing - 10:00am to 7:00pm
• Bonus - Yearly Increment based on your performance.
• Working Days - Monday to Saturday, 2nd & 4th Saturday Half Day
Desired Candidate Requirement
• Should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with more than 5 years of experience
• Good Academic records in Direct Tax
• Strong Communication skills
• Greater involvement in execution
• Post-qualification experience in a reputed CA firm will be an advantage.
• Should possess experience in statutory and /or internal/management and tax audit, due diligence etc
• Sound understanding of Accounting Standards, Companies Act , Standards on Audit/Assurance Engagements, etc
• Open for Out Station travelling
• Pro-active and result oriented approach