Exp CAs for Transaction Advisory Services at an Advisory firm
Idea of C . BLU was to nurture the buzzing start up ecosystem beyond the funding needs of the founders. Litmus test of every start up is to be able to scale and become a business model or a disruptive innovation. Constellation was set up in late 2012 to be a go to team of multi-disciplinary professionals for all members of the early stage ecosystem. The intent was to service the needs across all members of the ecosystem including investors (both institutional and angel) and founders (and their leadership teams).
The team has boot strapped to scale from 3 in June 2013 to close to a 40 self-driven and professionals currently across Finance, legal, corporate secretarial, Talent, investor relations and others. Over a short period of time, the team has been successful in creating its own identity as a go to shop for needs of the early stage ecosystem and has added newer offerings from time to time with its dynamic leadership team and an ownership structure where the early leadership have developed to being co-owners of the firm. We haven’t yet peaked and are eager to add newer modules of professional services and solutions for the early stage ecosystem.
Pride of association and a sense of purpose have been the driving factors for the growth of its young team and limited attrition. In a world where ability to be able to predict the future is considered as a high point, the team endeavors to create its own future as a catalyst in the vibrant early stage investment ecosystem of India.
Job Description/ Work Profile
1. Conducting financial due diligence on early stage companies and preparation of due diligence reports
2. Working closely with early stage companies for execution of day to day financial functions
3. Review of accounts on a periodic basis and training of accountants
4. Review and / or execution of periodic compliances such as GST, TDS, Labor Laws etc which would include preparation of workings and filing of returns
5. Preparation of data for needed for monthly MIS, investor reports, cash flow statements etc.
6. End to end support to auditors in course of statutory audit
7. Advance Tax & SA tax – preparation of income tax return, payment of taxes and computations
8.Independently run financial due diligence for potential investment rounds and support through investment transactions. This will include applying ones knowledge to various business and compliance aspects of a company. This would also include preparation of due diligence reports in specific formats and presenting these to investors.
9. Alternate Saturday is working and OFFICE TIMINGS are 9.30 am to 7 pm
Desired Candidate Requirement
- Candidates may be CA with 4 to 8 years plus Post qualification experience.
- Candidate should be well versed with Accounting principles and policies.
- Must possess knowledge about FEMA, Company Laws, Taxation.
- Proficient Financial, Analytical & Technical skills.
- Candidate should have preferably worked in a CA firm in Internal Audit or Due diligence especially in the IT Sector or have some experience in early stage investment transaction and startups funding
- Candidate should have knowledge and interest in the startups space
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal.