Exp CAs reqd for Stat Audit in Bangalore in Top CA firm
Its a Leading Multidiversified CA Firm. The firm was found in 1955. As a firm, They are fused together by a culture of strong ethics and professional integrity and strongly believe that integrity coupled with expertise drives excellence and creates value for their client, for them and for our society at large.
The firm supported by 10 partners - PAN India, 20 Odd Director Partners, 4 Stat Audit Partners specializing in their respective areas. They have employee strength of approximately 150+ professionals and others .
They are a member Firm of Morison KSi – A UK headquartered network of Accounting Firms with 95 member firms in 69 countries.
Audit and Assurance: their Audit and Enterprise Risk Service professionals, provide a range of audit and advisory services to assist clients in achieving their business objectives, managing their risk and improving their business performance. These services include Statutory Audits, Internal/Management Audits, Risk Assessments, Internal Controls Evaluation, Statutory Inspections (on behalf of regulatory bodies), Due-diligence Reviews and IPO-related Assurance Services.
Tax Advisory and Compliance: Their tax professionals keep clients aware of developments that may affect business, and also help interpret their significance and plan strategic initiatives, enabling them to balance compliance and value creation.
Consulting: Their consulting group works closely with clients to improve business efficiencies that drive shareholder value and create sustainable competitive advantage. These include Corporate Restructuring - Mergers and Acquisitions, De-mergers, Spin-offs, Corporate Valuations, Financial Performance Evaluation, SOX implementation, etc.
They are a pioneer in commenting on the annual budget of the Government of India. Tax Advisory includes opinions, structuring, transfer pricing, international taxation and domestic taxes such as VAT, sales tax, service tax. Tax Compliance includes Tax Audits, representing clients before Income Tax‚ authorities (up to the highest judicial level in the tax department) and assisting in timely and accurate tax filings.
They service clients in all major industry segments such as Automobiles and Automotives, Construction and Realty, Media and Entertainment, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Insurance, Renewable energy, Shipping, Software & Technology, Pharmaceuticals including prominent business houses. They provide services to large public companies as well as Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). Clients such as: L&T, TVS, Mahindra, Deepak Fertilizers, HDFC Max, Infotech.
- Location: The Firm operates from Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and has associates in all major cities in India.
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday. Alternate Saturday Off.
- Hierarchy of the firm
1. Partners /40 years above(Age)
2 Director / 15 - 20 years of exp
3. Senior Manager / 8-15 years of exp
4. Manager / 4-7 years exp
5. Assistant Manager / 2-4 years exp
6. Executive/ Senior Executive / 0-2 years exp
7. Associate Semi CAs
Job Description/ Work Profile
• Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
• Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
• Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
• Having a working knowledge of Audit Tools
Desired Candidate Requirement
Qualification: Qualified CA with 1 to 4 years experience
• Strong business awareness and an ability to identify audit issues arising from commercial transactions.
• Team player, with the ability to multi-task, flexible and can work under pressure.
• Socially confident with good organization skills.
• Self-starter with good analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Burmese.
• Approximately 1 years of recent experience
• Excellent project management skills
• Integrity within a professional environment
• Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills
4. Communication Skills