Fresher CS & Semi CS required at Leading CA Firm at Ghatkopar
Founded in the year 2000, they are a young and vibrant firm providing innovative and effective business solutions to their clients. They provide entire gamut of Accounting & Audit Services, Taxation and Business Advisory Services.
Within a decade,they have grown to achieve PAN India status with a wide network of like-minded independent professional firms and service providers committed to provide excellent client service.
Their clients include salaried individuals to High Net worth Individuals and Small & Medium enterprises to Large Public Limited Companies across various industrial sectors.
We deliver knowledge and expertise that help our clients to understand complex issues and make better strategic decisions. Our solutions are based on experience in specific industries and business environments.
The primary industries we focus on are:
Gems & Jewellery
Arts & Entertainment
They are a member of GENEVA GROUP INTERNATIONAL (GGI), worlds sixth largest independent Accounting & Tax Consulting Firms, Audit Firms, Law Firms and Management Consulting Firms. Geneva Group International is a worldwide alliance of well-established and experienced accounting, consulting and law firms that are committed to providing clients with specialist solutions for their international business requirements. GGI is ranked Sixth after the big four accounting firms - Deloitte, PwC, Ernst & Young, KPMG and BDO.
Our team of experienced and skilled professionals delivers comprehensive solutions to minimize the tax impact on our client’s business. This is achieved by in-depth understanding of tax laws, judicial precedents and anticipating future trends.
Our Indirect Tax services include:
Support during Tax Audit, Search etc.
Litigation assistance viz., Drafting of Appeals, Representation etc
Procurement of refund
Risk Advisory Services
Job Description/ Work Profile
- Drafting and vetting the contract,t E-filing of forms, obtaining DIN and returns etc. to Ministry of Corporate Affairs under the Companies Act, 2013
- Preparation of minutes of Board and General Meetings; ensuring that the company complies with the Companies Act and other applicable rules and regulations. Convening and conducting the companies A.G.M., E.G.M., Board/Committee meetings and other meetings as needed including the preparation of notice, agenda and minutes thereof. Maintaining secretarial records in electronic and manual format.
- Preparing annual report comprising of Directors Report; arranging and e-filing of various forms and documents with the ROC, MCA; preparation and filing of the e-forms and returns like annual reports in XBRL; updating the management of the company according to the changes in Company law matters and any other relevant law to the company.
- Ensuring that the Company complies with all the Secretarial and relevant allied areas.
- Reporting to the Assistant Manager CS
- Travel - no
- Working Days and Time - Monday to Saturday 09.30 am to 06.30 pm (2nd and 4th Sat is Off)
- Location of Wok - Ghatkopar West
Desired Candidate Requirement
- Required CS Intern with Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software
- Candidate should have Commercial awareness
- Candidate should have Meticulous attention to detail
- Candidate should have Interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have Influencing in English
- Candidate should have excellent organisation and time management
- Candidate should have the ability to take the initiative
- Candidate should have a flexible and practical approach to work
- Candidate should have Discretion and diplomacy.