Opening for E commerce Manager in Electronics Co at Andheri
Company was established in 2008 in Hongkong with an aim to enable people get worldwide access to new technologies in their field of consumer electronics. It entered Indian market at 2017. Company supply products in 4 sectors which is Mobility, Audio, IT peripherals and Smart devices. It has widespread presence in over 40+ countries across the globe.
Job Description/ Work Profile
Please find below JD for Ecommerce Manager:
· Understanding of all online portals like Amazon, Flipkart etc.
· Listing & Catalogue Management different online portals
(Individual and bulk Listing.
· Product promotion by making our products visible to all.
· Returns Management and Claim of our products.
· Responsibility of operations, execution, sales on all e-commerce
and our own website too.
· Listing updating of products on all websites in such a manner that is
will improve Company brand presence, visibility which turns out in
· Inventory Management along with Stock existence updating on
· Comparison of prices and products listing from other competitive
· Monitoring of sales, catalogue, promotions, returns, refund,
customer issues and update accounts, replacement process Etc.
· Competitive analysis of our competitor products.
· Ensure great customer experience on our listings.
· Assisting management in decision making to best of your
knowledge to promote our company.
· When working in a team you have to assist your juniors to attain
· Other responsibility related to listing.
· To manage brand on all the E-commerce panels like Amazon,
Flipkart, Snapdeal, Ebay (International.
· Must be highly compatible with Amazon Vendor Central,
Flipkart/Snapdeal/Ebay seller Central.
· To manage listings for the platform and make all product listings as
informative and appealing as possible.
· Co-ordinate with internal employees/agencies for any catalogue
related work Photoshoot/content etc.
· Manage and maintain Product Reviews/Ratings and Seller Ratings
at the highest levels.
· Coordinate with internal Operations teams for accurate and timely
dispatch of goods.
· Act as a POC for any seller account related queries.
· Create dynamic pricing methods to achieve price
· Manage account on-boarding and support in the process.
· To manage stock levels in warehouse.
Desired Candidate Requirement
- Diploma or Course of E-commerce and Sales Management.
- Should possess experience of 7 to 10 years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- knowledge of brand development and product promotion will be an