Reqd Exp CA for US Taxation in MNC firm in Goregaon
The company is ranked among the top 15 accounting firms in the United States. They are PCAOB -
registered and as an independent member of Allinial Global, and service clients worldwide. It is one of the largest accounting firms in the US with nearly 1,700 employees and 200 partners. They provide audit, tax, internal audit, pension audit, and a variety of other accounting, tax and consulting services to clients in the US and worldwide. It is headquartered in New York, and have offices in New Jersey, Philadelphia, California, Cayman Islands, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Florida, Texas, Israel, Mumbai and Bangalore.
They offer responsive accounting, consulting and tax services with an entrepreneurial focus,
providing clients with smart, analytical insights delivered in an approachable style. The accounting firm
works with enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public
companies and middle-market companies; as well as high net worth individuals, family offices, not-for-
profit organizations, and entrepreneurial ventures across a variety of industries.
The Company based in Mumbai provides audit and tax services to its clients in the financial services industry (Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Venture Capital Funds, Real Estate Funds, Broker-Dealers and Registered Investment Advisors). We are looking to hire highly motivated individuals with strong technical skills to expand our team.
One of the greatest benefits of working for a high growth firm like is the ability to see the big picture with each client and experience a more diverse set of professional assignments. You build your technical and communications skills more quickly because you have a constant exposure to our clients, key decision makers and their businesses. You also gain the opportunity to work directly with our managers and partners. Our firm therefore offers greater responsibility and visibility.
Job Description/ Work Profile
1. Preparation of Tax returns and supporting Work papers as per US Tax Law compliances for:
? Sales and Local taxes
? Payroll Returns
2. Support in the different processes:
? E-Filling of Tax returns
? Preparation of Form 1099
? Preparation of Form 1042
3. You will be involved in all aspects of tax assignments from planning to finalization.
4. You will be responsible to identify tax issues and propose potential solutions to resolve them.
5. You will have an opportunity to work directly with the clients and provide exemplary client
service that exceeds their expectations.
6. You will receive direct and comprehensive training from our Partners and Managers as well as
on the job training.
7. As a part of our client& team you will have an opportunity to work seamlessly with your US
team members by utilizing our state of the art technology and electronic office tools and
8. Excellent opportunity to learn complex tax issues affecting US and Global investment
Office timings – 11.30 AM to 9 PM (Mon- Fri)
Job location – Mumbai - Goregaon
Desired Candidate Requirement
Required Exp CA : 3-6 years’ experience in US Tax
Reason to be in Mumbai
Good communication skills
Knowledge and expertise in US Corporations/ Partnership / Both Tax preparation and filing