Top Venture Capital Fund hiring Accounts & Taxation Executive
In 2011, Venture funds with a view to back and help build transformational ventures from passionate founders. Along the way, this startup venture fund of ours has grown, across three funds and some intermediate ones, to a double-digit sized team. En route, we have backed and helped build over 100 startups, across geographies and verticals. As we like to say, we are the startup that helps back and builds other startups. We are launching our 3rd fund this year, our biggest ever, to back the next wave of start-ups. To support our fund operations and management, we are expanding our Finance team.
They typically partner with these founders at a very early stage, helping them achieved product-market fit and power past the first point of the scale. They are almost always the first institutional investor in these ventures. They always invest for the long run, staying invested for anywhere from eight to ten years, and as long as the founders are equally invested in the ambition for the business.
They typically like to invest in ventures with a strong tech spine, i.e., businesses backed by code or intellectual property. They have a special leaning for B2B businesses and ventures that are capital-light. They believe that building capital moats by themselves are, and will, continue to be an undifferentiated winning strategy.
They work with each of our companies equally hard for the first few years of our relationship. They then elevate our deliverables to keep pace with the demands of our growing companies. But, they also stick with and support, our less successful ventures well beyond traditional venture norms dictated by power laws and portfolio concentration. They do this, not because power laws don’t apply to us, but because supporting and sticking by our founders is second nature to them. Founders and their crazy ambitions are why they exist, and why we come excited to work every day. Every day.
Job Description/ Work Profile
The company is looking to expand its team and add bright and motivated candidates / graduates, and offer a career path and market linked remuneration plan.
As an Accounts & Taxation Executive, the role would focus on maintaining and finalizing the books of accounts, tax compliances including TDS, filing of TDS and tax returns ( direct as well as indirect), support the audit process, MIS and providing operations and administrative support.
-To maintain books of accounts, ensuring timely finalization of accounts
and maintenance of financial and statutory records
- To manage day to day operations, including co-ordination with banks,
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To complete and coordinate quarterly
-To maintain workings of tax and TDS and ensure timely payment of TDS,
- Ensure timely filing of tax returns and other tax and statutory
-To support management by working on and generating MIS reports
-CTC upto1.44 lacs to 1.80 lacs for Freshers depending upon the Skills
- CTC up to 1.8 lacs to 5 lacs for Experienced candidates depending upon the Skills
Desired Candidate Requirement
-Educational Qualification - B.Com/M.Com/ BAF or any equivalent degree
- Experience - 1 to 4 Years preferable. More experienced candidates will also work
-Knowledge and understanding of the accounting principles, practices, standards, and laws & regulations
- Working knowledge of Tally, MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication
- Semi CA, dropout can be eligible
- Candidate should have good academics atleast 65% above score at graduation level and experience of working in the areas mentioned in the JD
- Working timings would be 9.30 am to 7 pm and two Saturdays would be off and two Saturdays would be working