Business Development Executive at Lower Parel
The company started its journey in 1998 as purveyors of office furniture – a role which gained it significant insights into both, the aesthetic and industrial aspects of product design. Having realized the import of superior quality, good design, and fine engineering on enduring furniture, and noticed the existence of a select, discerning clientele for such creations, the company then turned its attention to the furniture that dovetailed impeccable aesthetics with meticulously resolved functionalities – and thus to Italy, with its quintessential links to design.
Job Description/ Work Profile
As Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for growing sales across the PAN-India region. This role requires a self-motivated & driven individual who will be able to form and maintain relations with potential clients, satisfy the client requirements in a timely manner, provide reports and grow Vivono Designs across multiple platforms.
The role will include setting realistic goals and targets, progress reports, and achieving company objectives.
Your Role Includes:
1) Identify potential clients & business opportunities
2) Generate new leads and opportunities through an aggressive and constant outreach program that includes a combination of tapping existing relationships as well as cold calling to initiate new ones
3) Manage high-profile client relationships
4) Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives with the ability to articulate the company’s brand
5) Set and attend meetings with potential clients to pitch for potential projects
Desired Candidate Requirement
1) A Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent level of education
2) Work Experience: 0-3 Years
3) Excellent Communications Skills
4) Fluency in English
5) Expertise in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
6) Any experience in luxury product sales is preferred