Chartered Accountant - Foreign Bank
Mumbai - Central 1 (Kasara/ Karjat to Dombivali)
Posted: 1 day ago
Number of Openings: 5
Job Applicants: 40
Roles & Responsibility
We have one urgent requirement; details are as follows:
Opening for fresher Chartered Accountant for a niche area of Cyber Security for a leading foreign bank in Mumbai at a payroll of CA firm, Janaswamy, and Associates.
Role: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Deliver information security projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory professionals.
2) Define technical and business requirements for information security solutions.
3) Define information security processes and policies which secure and enable the business.
4) Enforce business, privacy, and security policies.
5) Implement IT and information security-related technology products.
6) Review, assess, benchmark, and develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security programs and technologies
Desired Candidate Requirement
Qualification: Chartered Accountant (CA) or Any technical graduate (Engineer)
Experience: No experience needed (Fresher)
Skills: Good communication skills and eagerness to learn new things which can boost your career
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. We offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good. With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. Were listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India
- Employees would be working for Standard chartered and would be on the payroll of the CA firm which was established in April 1997 and is a top CA firm for conducting projects at various banks. The firm has over the last few years focused on providing value-added services to its clientele comprising of Banks and Multinational companies under different acts. Such as IDBI Bank, RBS Bank, PLC., BNP Paribas, Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation, Standard Chartered Bank, ANZ Banking Group, Among Banking And Financial Institutions.