Assistant Manager- Financial Services Company
Mumbai - Central 1 (Kasara/ Karjat to Dombivali)
Posted: 1 day ago
Number of Openings: 5
Job Applicants: 40
Roles & Responsibility
1) Responsible for assisting in day-to-day cash & treasury management of the Fund and the Investment Manager entity
2) Reviewing investment documentation
3) KYC for the portfolio companies and the investors
4) Processing of vendor payments
5) Payroll processing
6) Managing TDS & GST compliances
7) Coordinating with the fund accountants, custodians, bankers, and trustees.
Desired Candidate Requirement
- Commerce Graduate/Inter CA with 2-4 years of experience
- He/ She should have good communication skills and presentable.
- He should have decent academic records
- CTC - 3 lacs to 5 lacs depending upon the Candidates Experience and knowledge
Alteria is India’s premier venture debt fund with a corpus of Rs 962 Cr. Alteria has a slew of strong institutional investors as well as Indian family offices, VCs, and founders as part of its investor base. Alteria’s portfolio includes Rebel Foods, Lendingkart, Toppr, Portea, Spinny, Dunzo, Zestmoney, Universal Sportsbiz, Raw Pressery, LBB, Mfine, Cropin, Vogo, Loadshare, Country Delight, Generico, Cityflo, Maverix, Onco, Nua, Clover, Damensch, Vinculum and Faces Cosmetics.